Housed in a historic two-story warehouse, Mezzanine features large expanses of unobstructed wall space, soaring ceilings and immense skylights. The adaptable venue measures over 12,000 square feet with mezzanine levels that can be divided into smaller, more intimate spaces. The versatile space accommodates events ranging from small gatherings to large scale productions including product launches, corporate receptions, sit-down dinners, photography / video shoots, fashion shows, art shows, film screenings, and dances parties. Capacities range from 75 to 1,000. Mezzanine offers a full-service professional event staff and all the services necessary for the creation and execution of your event, including but not limited to catering, audio, lighting, entertainment booking, management, and custom décor. Mint Plaza (located immediately adjacent to Mezzanine), is also available for those who wish to host joint indoor/outdoor events or tented and open-air events. For more information about booking a private event at Mezzanine, call 415.348.4607 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location, Location, Location
- Centrally located on Jessie St. at Mint Plaza in the heart of the Central Market/SOMA district
- 2 blocks from Moscone Convention Center
- Adjacent to the historic U.S. Mint building, Bloomingdale’s, Westfield Shopping Centre, and close to Union Square
- 1 block from Cable Car turnaround, Powell Street BART/Muni Stations
- Over 2,700 public parking garage spaces within ½ block
- Within walking distance of 20,000 of the city’s 35,000 hotel rooms
- 1 block from Mezzanine's official hotel partner Hotel Zetta, located at 55 5th St.
- Within walking distance of the Transbay Terminal; a short ride from Caltrain
- City permitted Coach Bus Parking across from Mezzanine on Jessie Street